Understanding people – customers, colleagues, communities – and what matters to them, and then trying to make those things better, is at the heart of Tesco. It’s about listening to people and talking to them using all the tools at our disposal – from Clubcard data to social media – and then acting by changing and innovating to meet their needs.
Every little help makes a big difference – it’s the value we live by to ensure we serve our customers, colleagues and their communities a little better every day. It really captures how, when we add up all the small things we do, Tesco can make a big difference to the issues customers, colleagues, communities and wider society care about.
- Helping to reduce food waste globally and ensuring surplus food goes to those in need
- Making it easier to live more healthily
- Sourcing great quality, affordable and sustainable products
- Making a positive contribution to the communities where we operate.
You can find out more about Tesco here.
- Monday to Saturday 6am to midnight
- Sunday 10am to 4pm
Petrol available 24 hours via Pay at Pump.
Telephone: 0345 0269626
Bishop Auckland Retail Park
Page last updated